- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
- Scaling your yoga biz by taking it online
- Both Kate & Laura took their businesses online
- How online & in person biz are different
- Different ways you can offer yoga online
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
1. Trading time for dollars = not scaleable
2. Online biz has more of a learning curve, but it allows you to go bigger if you do it right (with a brand!)
3. The benefits of (and how to) offering yoga “for free” online
4. Listen to our take on “famous” yoga teachers
Laura’s Wise Words:
“[the internet] is such an effective way to scale and now it’s easier than ever.”
“[Instagram] is a great way to do some free tutorials without giving away all the goods, ’cause you’ve only got 15 seconds.”
“It’s all in the type of content & how it’s delivered. You can’t isolate one from the other.”
Web | SheOms
Insta | @sheoms
Twitter | @sheoms
A-ha’s from Kate:
“I could scale what I was doing in an online way. Which would give me that freedom piece to be studioless and location independent.”
“There’s been a reality check that you don’t just build this over night…having an online business is more challenging than having an online business.”
“Get curious about what people respond to.”
Web | You & the yoga mat
Insta | @youandtheyogamat
Twitter | @kateconnellyoga
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!