[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/232423944″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
1. Self-worth, money, and mindset
2. The outsourcing conversation around $$$ + keeping your books
3. How Laura + Kate ‘check + balance’ their money and keep track of leads
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
- Separate out your finances
- Get support on the money front and start to talk about money + learn to love learning about it
Laura’s Wise Words:
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it” – Someone else’s quote
“If you aren’t measuring what’s going in and going out, you never know where you are in your business. More commonly, you don’t know when your business model needs to change.”
“Broke is not a feeling – it’s a thing.”
Web | SheOms
Insta | @sheoms
Twitter | @sheoms
A-ha’s from Kate:
“Many of us haven’t been the commodity that we are selling before.”
“Pick who you are going to listen to.”
“What behaviors do you have that can support you?”
“Most people don’t buy from me right away — it takes some time.”
Web | You & the yoga mat
Insta | @youandtheyogamat
Twitter | @kateconnellyoga
50% of people buy during follow-up fact is from Kendrick Shope
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!