- How we can be more confident as yoga teachers & business owners
- How men & women are wired differently when it comes to confidence
- Lack of confidence & clarity is rampant in the yoga world
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
1. Make a list of your failures and what you learned from them
Laura’s Wise Words:
“The reality of the situation is that as soon as you know something that someone else doesn’t, you are in the position to position yourself as an expert. And the more you say it, the more you’re going to believe it.”
“Part of confidence is actually doing whatever it is that you’re feeling self-conscious or nervous about. If you don’t do it, you’re never going to gain the confidence you’re looking for.”
“If you are not giving people a way to work with you through these different channels, then it’s not marketing. It’s just you giving away free things.”
“Done is better than perfect. If you don’t put things out into the world, you’re never going to gain experience.”
Web | SheOms
Insta | @sheoms
Twitter | @sheoms
A-ha’s from Kate:
“The idea of confidence informs your ability to put yourself out there…and ultimately create the relationships that help you be the teacher you want to be.”
“Confidence comes up all the time in regards to pricing and payments and how much money they deserve to be making. That’s a big piece of where we are lacking as yoga teachers and business owners — the sustainability and the confidence to charge what we are worth.”
“Confidence is being brave enough to show up.”
Web | You & the yoga mat
Insta | @youandtheyogamat
Twitter | @kateconnellyoga
Resources + Links From This Epi:
- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!