- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
Content creation as a marketing strategy for your yoga biz.
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
1. Week to week, month to month and even yearly content creation plan
2. The types of content that we create in our businesses
3. The balance between paid and unpaid content promotion
4. The struggle & joy of videos
Laura’s Wise Words:
“Life happens…I’ve been left without content for that week or multiple weeks. And that’s not really effective for running a business that’s sustainable and constantly creating interaction with your clients.”
“A huge part of being intentional and being strategy is recognizing that there are things you really love to do, but they aren’t an appropriate use of your time.”
“When you tell stories, it engages people in your humanity.”
Web | SheOms
Insta | @sheoms
Twitter | @sheoms
A-ha’s from Kate:
“The biggest thing with video is that people need to see you and feel like they are interacting with you.”
“At the beginning of your business, people aren’t asking you questions yet, so the step before that [answering questions as content] is to talk about the things you have strong opinions about.”
“Re-purposing content is a great way of not feeling like you have to constantly re-create the content wheel.”
Web | You & the yoga mat
Insta | @youandtheyogamat
Twitter | @kateconnellyoga