- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
- What diversification is + why it matters for us yoga teachers
- How to focus on complimentary diversification… or a side hustle (quoted from Being Boss podcast/separate business.
- What diversity looks like in the yoga realm and how you can find it.
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
- Start first by focusing on any ‘natural’ diversification options
- Think about what makes you light up and passion-filled — could this be a sprout of a growing diversification?
Laura’s Wise Words:
“You don’t always know where your next client is going to come from — there are ebbs and flows.”
“Focusing on up-leveling client experience allows you to compliment your current business, client base, and brand.”
“How does this tie back into your business model?”
A-ha’s from Kate:
“Building a sustainable yoga business takes time. Bringing in other revenue streams allows you to focus on building instead of bill paying.”
“As I got more clear about my ideal client I knew that down the line they would start to ask questions about yoga props, materials, and essential oils.”
Resources + Links From This Epi:
- Our niching episode — a must-listen and mention
- Learn more about sharing essential oils the yoga teacher way with Kate + Laura
We’re looking for a few yoga-loving, biz-building ladies to join our essential oils team. If you’re interested, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you to chat all about it ASAP.
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!