- How we can add value to peoples lives via content marketing
- The types of content marketing and why staying the course means big results for you + your tribe
- What makes a digestible piece of content looks like (you don’t need to teach them everything to make it value packed)
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
1. How can you tap into the pulse point of your community and identify their needs, wants, and methods they love to learn most?
2. Are you currently providing value when you share posts, blogs, and articles?
Laura’s Wise Words:
“At the beginning it’s very important to batch, because you’ll be slower at producing content.”
” I take what I teach in my courses and simplify it… because they are going to get so much more out of my paid content if I set them up for success” (on content creation)
“If you are not giving people a way to work with you through these different channels, then it’s not marketing. It’s just you giving away free things”
Web | SheOms
Insta | @sheoms
Twitter | @sheoms
A-ha’s from Kate:
“Being invested in the business side of yoga opens up possibilities to creating opportunity, creating community, and deepening the trust you have with current or could-be clients.”
“Giving people the information they’d pay to learn from you in small bite-sizes pieces is how you develop trust.”
Web | You & the yoga mat
Insta | @youandtheyogamat
Twitter | @kateconnellyoga
Resources + Links From This Epi:
- Listen to the Marketing 101 episode here
- Buffer app
- Kate’s Private Yoga Teacher Group
- Join our growing community of yoga teachers over on Facebook.
- Hop on our mailing list here for some insider info
- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!