- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
- What content marketing is and why it’s important if you are a local yoga teacher or have/desire an online presence
- The goals, benefits, and the sensible rules for us spiritual teachers
- The types of content marketing from social to written/spoken to email marketing (don’t be afraid!)
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
1. Consider the examples we gave in terms of content marketing and reflect on which resonates for you and for your students/clients
2. Develop your signatures and infuse them into your marketing, teaching, and conversations
3. Start with a mission to be consistent and deliver value above all else
Laura’s Wise Words:
“People are waiting for perfection before they start. When you are following that school of thought, you tend to wait longer to put things out there.”
Web | SheOms
Insta | @sheoms
Twitter | @sheoms
A-ha’s from Kate:
“It’s important that you are speaking to the right people so that they begin to listen to what you’re saying.”
“Content marketing is anything that you give that is importation based — education or information for your community.”
Web | You & the yoga mat
Insta | @youandtheyogamat
Twitter | @kateconnellyoga
Resources + Links From This Epi:
- Ready to find your niche? Check out our archived episode here.
- Join our growing community of yoga teachers over on Facebook.
- Hop on our mailing list here for some insider info.
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!