- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
- Thoughts on being a student in another teacher’s class
- The ethics of the situation and our opinions, lessons, and things we need to improve upon as students
- Our thoughts on this quote: ‘Never censor your yoga practice because you don’t know who you are inspiring.’
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
1. Uncover your thoughts on how far is too far for modifying in a group class
2. Consider what group classes are a good fit for your needs + don’t attend the others
3. Ask yourself: How can you flip your perspective when another thought pattern is being presented? And when should you be going to the beat of your own drum in your personal sadhana?
Laura’s Wise Words:
“I give myself a lot of permission when I’m taking group classes.”
“There is a balance between ego and showing off and doing things that help you keep you focused in your own practice.”
Web | SheOms
Insta | @sheoms
Twitter | @sheoms
A-ha’s from Kate:
“There are times when I take a higher harmonic of a pose, I worry I’m contributing to this idea that we need to take the fullest version of a pose.”
“We either are or aren’t contributing to the status quo of group classes.”
“Striving happens in all yoga classes, it just looks different.”
Web | You & the yoga mat
Insta | @youandtheyogamat
Twitter | @kateconnellyoga
Resources + Links From This Epi:
- Join our growing community of yoga teachers over on Facebook.
- Hop on our mailing list here for some insider info.
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!