- Join our secret society of yoga teachers over on Facebook. The conversation is flowing and the connections are priceless. We’ll see you there!
- The Sticky Mat Society is on iTunes! Please rate and review us.
- Sign up to get notifications of new podcast epis and be a part of our society.
- How follow-thru boils down to your ethics and intentions in yoga biz
- How to build steps into your day, business, and life to reinforce your follow-thru patterns (hint: it’s not natural for everyone — not even us)
- What keeps us from following up and doing what we say we’re gonna anyway?
- Overcoming overwhelm by learning each time how to do better
#Stickynotes + Weekly Work:
1. Get clear around when you need to follow-up and follow-thru on a weekly basis
2. Create your own “Genius List”
3. Under-schedule yourself!
4. Don’t start from scratch over + over again — create systems!
Laura’s Wise Words:
“Do what you say you are going to do.”
“If you don’t follow-thru people will stop doing business with you.”
“Prioritization is one of the main ways to ensure you can follow-thru.”
A-ha’s from Kate:
“Fortune is in the follow-up.”
“Practice follow-thru as a spiritual and divine practice.”
“Batch like with like.”
Resources + Links From This Epi:
- The Day Designer from Whitney English
- Life As An Artistpreneur
- Eisenhower’s Urgent/Important Principle
- Asana — Task Management Tool
- Basecamp — Task Management Tool
- Additional tech tools in our Tech Tool Episode
- Tomato Timer — Get Shit Done Tool
- Our fave scheduler: Acuity
Sign up below to get notified when new episodes are released!